Individual Tax Preparation Services
Your time is valuable, so it makes sense to rely on experts to provide you with the professional advice you need to make sound financial decisions. That's where MMKR steps in. We provide a wide variety of accounting-related services to individuals, and integrate these services with those of your other advisers, including attorneys, insurance providers, money managers, bankers, brokers, and others, saving you the time and hassle of doing so. It's this dedication to first understanding and then meeting your complete financial needs that holds true in all of our activities, and allows us to provide you with thorough, well-planned services.
This understanding also allows us to be proactive with our solutions, putting our clients in a position to make the best long-term decisions, not merely the ones that make the most sense at tax time. This process is assisted by our easy availability, which encourages our clients to keep us regularly informed on matters that affect their financial situation, such as those associated with business transactions, so we can respond with the best, most suitable long-term solutions. Our partners offer more than 30 years of experience in providing individual services, so you can be confident in our abilities to understand your complete financial picture, offer innovative alternatives, and implement the most appropriate, long-term options. These abilities have brought our clients and our firm success in our individual service practice, and have helped us develop trusted, long-term relationships with our clients.
MMKR's individual solutions can incorporate the following mixture of services, among many others, all tailored to your unique situation:
- Tax and Financial Planning – Our tax experts excel in providing tax guidance, including tax return preparation and review that defers or eliminates as much tax as possible by using available alternatives.
- Estate Planning – Including the establishment of family trusts and ways to minimize the tax implications when assets are passed to subsequent generations.
- IRS Representation – We will be there to represent you in case of a tax audit or tax examination.
- Personal Financial Statement Development – Useful when clients are in the process of securing financing for a real estate or business venture, and also in development of wills.
- Business Valuation – On both an individual and business level.
- Marriage Dissolution – Including assistance in separating assets, transferring property, and understanding the tax implications and effects of each decision on investment and retirement accounts.
- Succession Planning – For small business owners, including consultation on buy-outs and passing or selling the business to family members or other parties.
- Individual and Planning Integration – Developing the overall accounting standards and tax related plans at the business level that consider the needs of and effects on the individual level.