Audit and Assurance Services
It is an ever increasing challenge for organizations to ensure they are in compliance with the myriad of financial reporting, legal requirements, classifications, accounting, and audit guidelines they face. All organizations are becoming increasingly scrutinized under the public's microscope, making it essential that they are careful and accurate about their expenses and their appropriate classification. If they are not in compliance they face potentially devastating risks such as strict penalties, modification of their funding, or potential revocation of their federal reporting status.
MMKR's partners and staff have developed crucial knowledge in a variety of industries. With our personalized approach, our goal is to apply this knowledge to your organization and its unique business model so we can coordinate the application of the appropriate accounting, reporting, and compliance requirements.
We provide our clients with the following services, among many others:
- Financial reporting: Based on your needs or the requirements of funding sources, MMKR can provide audit, review, compilation, Single Audit, or agreed-upon procedure services for your organization's annual financial statements.
- Regulatory agency reporting: Depending on your purpose and funding sources, we will inform you of and prepare the required organization's annual compliance statements with government authorities to maintain the proper reporting status.
- Accounting practices guidance: We will work with your organization to develop your accounting practices to meet the accounting standards required by your industry.
- Staffing assistance: The expertise required for organizational accounting varies greatly from entity to entity. We understand the differences, and can help your organization put a qualified staff in place by recruiting, training, monitoring, and assisting you and your employees throughout the process.
- Consulting and special projects: Our personnel are trained to recognize the needs of all types of organizations, including asset monitoring and reporting; payroll and sales tax issues; federal grants and funding concerns; retirement plan issues; joint cost analysis, and many others.
MMKR's team of experts in audit and accounting are all Yellow Book Certified and have provided these services and many others to a variety of organizations that require this type of certification when selecting an audit provider.