Adrienne Mutzenberger specializes in meeting the unique accounting, auditing, and consulting needs of school districts, municipalities, and other governmental entities. Adrienne has conducted audits of these groups, including those required for their associated federal financial assistance programs. She has also conducted commercial audits, compiled tax returns, and performed monthly compilations. Adrienne has played an integral part in compliance audits for HUD-financed entities and various other federal program audits.
To ensure she stays current with the latest in accounting practices, Adrienne receives at least 40 hours annually of continuing professional education, a portion of which are focused on government auditing standards. This training is added to an educational foundation of Adrienne's Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Colorado State University in Fort Collins.
- Adrienne has provided MMKR clients with the following services, among several others:
- Audits of school districts, municipalities, and other governmental entities, in addition to the auditing required for their federal financial assistance programs
- Assistance in the development of audit manuals for municipalities, school districts, fire relief associations, and federal financial assistance programs
- Assistance to municipalities and school districts in obtaining and retaining the GFOA and ASBO Certificates of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Assistance with the implementation of new accounting and financial reporting standards
- Various commercial audits, tax returns, and monthly compilations
Professional Memberships and Activities
Adrienne is an active participant in the following professional organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Minnesota Chapter of Government Finance Officers Association (MnGFOA)
- Minnesota Association of School Business Officials (MASBO)