Malloy, Montague, Karnowski, Radosevich & Co., P.A. (MMKR) is proud of its history of serving Minnesota charter schools. We have the specialized knowledge and experience needed to assist our charter school clients with the increasingly difficult challenges they face, and we are committed to exceeding our clients' expectations in terms of quality and service.
Our experience includes:
- Over 60 cumulative years of experience working with Minnesota charter schools.
- MMKR currently serves over 20 Minnesota charter schools.
- We have developed customized audit programs and preparation guides specifically tailored for charter school engagements.
- We provide high quality and cost-effective federal Single Audits due to our efficiencies in auditing charter schools and the thoroughness of our existing audit process.
- We provide dependable, responsive, and innovative financial advice to charter school financial leaders, including creating plans to work through challenging financial periods and statutory operating debt.
- MMKR teams with charter school employees to provide timely financial statements while implementing new reporting and auditing requirements.