Accounting Services for Cities
Minnesota cities operate in a complex and demanding financial environment with limited resources. Malloy, Montague, Karnowski, Radosevich & Co., P.A. (MMKR) understands these demands and has been helping Minnesota cities meet these needs for more than 60 years. We have the specialized knowledge and experience necessary to provide our governmental clients with creative and cost-effective audit and consulting services. We have used our experience to develop customized audit programs and preparation guides specifically tailored for Minnesota cities?tools that ensure our clients receive high quality audit and consulting services in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Specialization in meeting the accounting needs of governmental entities ensures MMKR's clients receive expert solutions that consider the latest in governmental programs and legislation. Each of our clients is unique; therefore, we respond with tailored advice and services specific to each of their needs. A constant in all of our client relationships, however, is our delivery of ethical, dependable, responsive, and innovative financial advice.
MMKR has an in-depth understanding of the complex economic and political environment in which governmental entities operate. Our knowledge and experience allow us to provide the highest level of professional audit and accounting services to our clients. We offer:
- Audits of annual financial reports, including certificate of achievement award recipients.
- High quality and cost-effective federal Single Audits.
- Up-to-date information on the ever-changing governmental accounting and auditing directives and compliance requirements, including newly issued Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) statements.
- A team of high quality, professional auditors, including audit partners with extensive governmental experience, working with you throughout the entire audit process.
- A comprehensive management report for you and your city council that includes financial trends, historical comparisons, and insightful recommendations on ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your financial operations.