Malloy, Montague, Karnowski, Radosevich & Co., P.A. (MMKR) is proud of its 60-year history of serving Minnesota schools. We have the specialized knowledge and experience needed to assist our school district clients with the increasingly difficult challenges they face, and we are committed to exceeding our clients' expectations in terms of quality and service.
Our experience includes:
- Over 80 cumulative years of experience working with Minnesota school districts.
- MMKR currently serves over 30 Minnesota school districts.
- We have developed customized audit programs and preparation guides specifically tailored for school district engagements.
- We provide high quality and cost-effective federal Single Audits due to our efficiencies in auditing school districts, and the thoroughness of our existing audit process.
- We provide dependable, responsive, and innovative financial advice to school financial leaders, including creating plans to work through challenging financial periods and statutory operating debt.
- MMKR teams with school district employees to provide timely financial statements while implementing new reporting and auditing requirements.